Area Product Manager- Safe Storage Germany
Responsible for: Global Product Management and assortment steering and Reporting to VP Business Development.
Country : Germany
Overall Job Purpose
- Drive Job To be done understanding for area of responsibility and feed into the Product Portfolio Strategy and roadmap.
- Feed digitalisation opportunities into the product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Securing regional market intelligence and voice of the customer for assigned assortment and area/region.
- Act as the Product Expert.
- Offer sales support in terms product and service offer package including tactical sales support in assigned area.
- Conduct product performance analysis and sales trends for products in assigned area.
- Take active part in pricing strategy.
- Acting as the business case owner for new offer developments when assigned.
- Lead performance culture change throughout Gunnebo Safe Storage organization.
- Very high drive and own initiative
- High interest in digital solutions, software and new technical solutions.
- High degree of business acumen and commercial/business understanding to match opportunities with core capabilities
- Ability to capture business opportunities and to prioritize customer requirements into a fit offer.
- Excellent team leadership skills with the ability to lead in a diversified cultural environment
- Creative and innovative challenging mindset
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Good relationship building skills
- Consultant or project management position background
- A good facilitator with strong personality and relationship management ability to communicate, influence and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to deliver business activities successfully
- Flexible and adaptable to varying needs, with ability to prioritise tasks and workload
- Clear precise attitude with methodical attention to detail
- A strong team player with a proactive, flexible and mature approach to the role
- Ability to working on own initiative and self-sufficiency on a day-to-day basis
- Effective change facilitator who thinks innovatively and acts decisively around process improvement and efficiency, adapting positively to challenges.
- Role model who demonstrates high standards of ethics and professionalism, aligned to Company values
Please interested people send your C.V & letter of interests before August 31 to Clara Colomes (Clara.Colomes@Gunnebo.com)