In order to sustain and support the continuous growth of the business has decided to recruit a Financial Controller in Lavis (Italy) responsible for managing finance and accounting operations, preparing plan, forecast and report ensuring data is accurate, on time and within the rules set by the company.
Overall Job Purpose
To manage all financial aspects of the legal entity
To provide accurate and timely fiscal reports to support business decisions
To ensure all reporting deadlines are met and ensure Gunnebo financial policies are applied.
To understand, analyse, financial data to support business processes analysis
- Ensure that the financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported to comply with government regulations, Accounting Standards and Group requirements.
- To manage accounting operations like Billing, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, Revenue Recognition and all other General Ledger transaction
- Monthly, quarterly financial data analysis of deviations
- Following accounting procedures ensuring that the Gunnebo policies and procedures are implemented according to Gunnebo financial policies & purchase authorisations.
- To ensure report accurately and timely all Group financial reporting requirements, supporting in the preparation of annual budgets, monthly forecasts explaining trends and deviation
- To provide upon request an analytical reporting analysis of company costs and revenues, focused on margins on sales and company overheads analysis.
- To support/prepare operations report, measuring KPI’s (financial and operational), preparing/consolidating any other report.
- Any other responsibilities and controller duties allocated by the Manger in accordance with skills and capabilities.
Knowledge / Education / Experience requirements
- University degree in Economic, Accounting or any Finance field
Accountancy Qualifications and proven experience in the role within manufacturing units.
Proven knowledge of the Italian accounting standards, tax legislation and International Accounting Standards.
Experience with corporate governance
Experience with month-end year end close process
Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
Excellent attention to detail, analytical & numerate. Ability to analyse large amounts of data via excel
Excellent organisation and administration skills and sense of ownership in performance
Able to work efficiently to meet tight deadlines
A full understanding of ERP integrated systems including connection between Accounting/Finance module, Production module and Projects module.
Integrity, honesty and reliability
Preferred is the knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics knowledge (to support expected roll out of new Group ERP software)
Complete the profile the following key competencies:
Workplace : Lavis (TN), Italy
Reporting to : Finance Director
Please submit your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th Sept 2021.
Your application will be treated confidentially. It should contain:
Résumé / Curriculum Vitae
An application letter which should contain:
A reflection on your background / track record
Comments on your personality (in relation to what is required for this role)
What makes you interested in this role