In 2016 Gunnebo established new sustainability targets, with 2016 as the base year. The focus is on energy and climate, waste management and environmental management – areas where the Group’s environmental impact is greatest.
Energy and Climate
- Reduce the use of electricity at manufacturing units and major sales units by 8% by 2020.
- Reduce CO2 emissions from manufacturing units and sales units by 15% by 2020.
- Reduce CO2 emissions from own fleet by 20% on average by 2020.
- Increase recycling of non-hazardous waste in production by 8% by 2020.
- All manufacturing units ISO 14001 certified.
As a global organisation, Gunnebo’s goal is to ensure that all major suppliers comply with the Group’s Code of Conduct.
Gunnebo’s goal is to create healthy, suitable working environments where employees can develop their full potential. With regards to safe working environments, the aim is for all major manufacturing units to structure their health and safety work in line with OHSAS 18001.