Digitalization will put new demands on our business and drives IT to become an important digital asset for business development, new business models and corporate efficiency. The Business Demand Manager is a strategic role that holds both the governance of regional business demands on the companywide IT application portfolio and securing business stakeholder alignment for ongoing IT-related projects. The role is responsible to act as a trusted advisor for the regional business stakeholders together with provisioning IT to the business, improving the overall digitalization maturity across the organization, tracking, and reporting the conformance to plans of IT-oriented initiatives.
Business Demand Management is the Business Units arm of the overall IT governance function, the role is responsible for supporting and enabling the business IT projects and structured work efforts. The role ensures that the IT contribution adds business value, is relevant to the business priorities, meets the overall business goals and is aligned with the IT strategy.
Primary Responsibilities and Activities
- Engages, facilitates and prioritizes among business stakeholders and regional management to drive understanding, buy-in, business demands and knowledge of IT's contribution, projects and overall performance.
- Establish and foster a demand-management-oriented culture and mind-set securing those demands are prioritized and channelled through the right decision forums. Mandate to reject and approve IT initiatives within the BU based on input from the relevant forums within the BU.
- Have a key understanding on the BU core business processes, which IT-systems support the processes and what type of information that is essential for the process activities. This understanding will support in defining future demands on business applications and technology.
- Within IT initiatives such as the acquisition of business software or BU related IT development projects, align with Gunnebo IT Architecture board to define Information and IT-security requirements on the digital solution.
- Business Unit VP
- Business Unit CFO
- Project Portfolio Manager / PMO
- Project Managers
- IT Architecture Board
- VP IS/IT and leadership team
- Business Process Owners
Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong analytical and financial management skills.
- Previous experience from IT Management roles and / or advisory roles (IT Management consultancy).
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in IT and business/industry
- Demonstrated experience and integrity in leading diverse and global teams
- Very strong experience from senior management relationship- and expectations- management.
Knowledge and Skills
- Presentation and facilitation skills.
- Business domain and process understanding.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with attention to detail.
- Experience with one or more project / demand management methodologies and best practices.
- Leadership skills.
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills in an environment where resources may not be in direct control of this role.
- Analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, strategic planning and execution skills.
- Strong business acumen, including industry, domain-specific knowledge of the enterprise and its business units.
- Understanding of digitalization and current and/or emerging technologies and how other enterprises can apply them to drive digital business.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute on maintenance and/or project plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain IT concepts and technologies.
If you are interested send the CV & letter of interests to Clara Colomés (Clara.Colomes@gunnebo.com) before September 10.
Due date : 10/09/2021
Country : India
Contact Person : Colomes, Clara
Contact Person Email id : Clara.Colomes@gunnebo.com